Premier Stands Out in Green Builder Brand Index
Since 2013, Green Builder Media asks their primary audience (including builders, architects, and members of the trade) to rank which brands they most associate with sustainability. In 2020, they took it one step further, launching their first annual Green Builder Brand Index, incorporating three categories – Reader’s Choice survey data, public sentiment and market visibility or “mentions” – to determine a ranking amongst similar product types. In what might be a surprise to some, but not us, Premier was clearly ranked #1 in the “Structural” category.
The “Brand Index” scores were determined by weighted averages of:
- Survey Data: How Green Builder Media readers ranked each company’s sustainability compared with other companies on the list.
- Sentiment: Ranking in terms of how favorably consumers see the company compared with the other companies on the list.
- Mentions: Ranking in terms of number of positive mentions compared with how the other companies scored.
Out-pacing market giants like Boise Cascade, Weyerhauser-Trus Joist, and GP, Premier was in the top for in all three categories, including number two in survey data and top ranking in “sentiment”.
What helps us stand out?
– We’ve been supporting builders provide high-performance homes, commercial buildings, and multi-family structures since 1970.
– Our team of professionals support builders and architects every step of the design/build process
– Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) make a difference in home comfort, speed to occupancy, and energy efficiency. Learn more about SIPs versus traditional stick-framing methods.
Want to learn more? Connect with a local Premier Building Systems representative today.