Premier Ranked #1 Structural Brand in Green Builder’s Brand Index
Each year Green Builder Media asks their large audience (including builders, architects, and members of the trade) to rank which brands they most associate with sustainability in their annual Green Builder Brand Index. Incorporating three categories – Reader’s Choice survey data, public sentiment and market visibility or “mentions” – Green Builder determines a ranking within like product segments.
In the 2020 results, Premier Building Systems’ SIPs brand ranks as the #1 brand in the “Structural” category. Aligned along with other notable brands in the Architectural & Construction industry, having a SIPs product rank at the top demonstrates the shift in building practices that our industry is experiencing.
The “Brand Index” scores were determined by weighted averages of:
- Survey Data: How Green Builder Media readers ranked each company’s sustainability compared with other companies on the list.
- Sentiment: Ranking in terms of how favorably consumers see the company compared with the other companies on the list.
- Mentions: Ranking in terms of number of positive mentions compared with how the other companies scored.
Out-pacing market giants like Boise Cascade, Weyerhauser-Trus Joist, and GP, Premier was in the top for in all three categories, including number two in survey data and top ranking in “sentiment”.
What helps us stand out?
- Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) make a difference in home comfort, speed to occupancy, and energy efficiency. Learn more about SIPs versus traditional stick-framing methods.
- From a sustainability and “green” stand point SIPs are inherently more energy efficient than stick framed structures – often up to 60% more efficient to heat and cool – reducing fossil fuels/carbon footprint that buildings emit to our environment.
- As the key structural component of the building envelope, SIPs are factory produced per floor plans. This offsite production offers a superior engineered product and significantly reduces job site waste that is sent to the landfill.
- We’ve been supporting builders provide high-performance homes, commercial buildings, and multi-family structures since 1970, strive to do business with integrity and are long respected both for our Structural products and business ethics.
- Our team of professionals are highly trained consultants who support builders and architects along every step of the design/build process.
Want to learn more? Connect with a local Premier Building Systems representative today.