Our Super Plant (where we manage, manufacture and distribute high performance structural insulated panel – SIPS – systems) is located in Western Washington, south of Seattle, in Fredrickson. We moved into this large, state-of-the-art facility in 2018 to accommodate the growth of high performance building envelope needs throughout the Western United States.
Current open positions are updated below. If you would like to submit a resume for future openings, please email it to email@example.com.
Learn more about Premier Building Systems and SIPs construction by exploring our website, or following us on social channels (linked above).
Thank you for considering a position at Premier!
- June 22, 2020
Production OperatorProduction Operator Position Now Open Production operators conduct their work in a factory environment with some exposure to the outdoors. There is exposure to loud machinery and some minimal sawdust and debris from panel fabrication. Buisness is cyclical and will require flexibility in shift hours and days of the week worked. Essential Full Performance Knowledge: Able to read and interpret […]Learn more
Check Out Our Recent Tweets
- Rising Lumber Costs & Superior SIPs Framing Systems - Premier SIPs https://t.co/BYz22weGFG
- Premier Building Systems serves the Western United States with much of the region living in what we define as high-… https://t.co/pMWhOZKf7P
- Premier Building System's sales team is top-notch at what they do. They inspire genuine trust, build strong relati… https://t.co/8ZJYiNSgTN
- Premier Building Systems remains one of the top brands Green Builder Media readers are talking about. We'd like to… https://t.co/0fGl68U7DD
- These two rustic beauties were built with Premier SIPs. Canyon River Ranch is located just 13 miles south of Ellen… https://t.co/ieeh9MPcTr
- Premier Building Systems wins National Association of Home Builders / Building Systems Council Excellence in Desig… https://t.co/JiWgZDzLW5