Our Super Plant (where we manage, manufacture and distribute high performance structural insulated panel – SIPS – systems) is located in Western Washington, south of Seattle, in Fredrickson. We moved into this large, state-of-the-art facility in 2018 to accommodate the growth of high performance building envelope needs throughout the Western United States.
Current open positions are updated below. If you would like to submit a resume for future openings, please email it to email@example.com.
Learn more about Premier Building Systems and SIPs construction by exploring our website, or following us on social channels (linked above).
Thank you for considering a position at Premier!
- June 22, 2020
Production OperatorProduction Operator Position Now Open Production operators conduct their work in a factory environment with some exposure to the outdoors. There is exposure to loud machinery and some minimal sawdust and debris from panel fabrication. Buisness is cyclical and will require flexibility in shift hours and days of the week worked. Essential Full Performance Knowledge: Able to read and interpret […]Learn more
Check Out Our Recent Tweets
- Simply SIPs! In this blog post, our expert tells us about how simple the process can be to build a structure with P… https://t.co/h5PvRQXvgS
- Did you hear? Premier SIPs are the best #structural #green #building product brand. Check it out in @greenbuildermag https://t.co/yD9ixTFK6n
- Are you a #builder looking for #education? Check out this #freecourse on building with #SIPs from @sipa https://t.co/CPaSKH0jad
- The Seattle Cascades Vision House (featuring a Premier #SIPs roof) is now under way! Follow along as the VP of Inno… https://t.co/GYzz97pv2T
- We have the utmost respect for those who serve our country. From #VeteransDay to every day. Have a great day today!… https://t.co/MB8jLIeh1t
- It's a throw back Thursday #tbt. Watch this webinar discussing the green building features of the VISION House Seat… https://t.co/yBJnAtOQYQ