Our Super Plant (where we manage, manufacture and distribute high performance structural insulated panel – SIPS – systems) is located in Western Washington, south of Seattle, in Fredrickson. We moved into this large, state-of-the-art facility in 2018 to accommodate the growth of high performance building envelope needs throughout the Western United States.
Current open positions are updated below. If you would like to submit a resume for future openings, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Premier Building Systems and SIPs construction by exploring our website, or following us on social channels (linked above).
Thank you for considering a position at Premier!
- June 22, 2020
Production OperatorProduction Operator Position Now Open Production operators conduct their work in a factory environment with some exposure to the outdoors. There is exposure to loud machinery and some minimal sawdust and debris from panel fabrication. Buisness is cyclical and will require flexibility in shift hours and days of the week worked. Essential Full Performance Knowledge: Able to read and interpret […]Learn more
Check Out Our Recent Tweets
- National Give a Hug Day! Give a hug, and you automatically receive one in return. These days, we can all use a good… https://t.co/VOYU92y4M4
- Positive Environmental Impacts Of SIPs Building Systems: https://t.co/3xb8SvldHB
- Did you know with retrofit insulated panels you can get a higher R-value? This was a Premier Building Systems 2011… https://t.co/xBJwIw4kEb
- Tech Talk Part II: What should High-Performance Building Envelopes be made of? https://t.co/Vkd8C6DLoY
- Born on January 15, 1929, Martin Luther King Jr. grew to become one of the greatest Social Activists the world has… https://t.co/yhx3V7eV5K