Our Super Plant (where we manage, manufacture and distribute high performance structural insulated panel – SIPS – systems) is located in Western Washington, south of Seattle, in Fredrickson. We moved into this large, state-of-the-art facility in 2018 to accommodate the growth of high performance building envelope needs throughout the Western United States.
Current open positions are updated below. If you would like to submit a resume for future openings, please email it to email@example.com.
Learn more about Premier Building Systems and SIPs construction by exploring our website, or following us on social channels (linked above).
Thank you for considering a position at Premier!
- June 22, 2020
Production OperatorProduction Operator Position Now Open Production operators conduct their work in a factory environment with some exposure to the outdoors. There is exposure to loud machinery and some minimal sawdust and debris from panel fabrication. Buisness is cyclical and will require flexibility in shift hours and days of the week worked. Essential Full Performance Knowledge: Able to read and interpret […]Learn more
Check Out Our Recent Tweets
- Here's a #MotivationalMonday article worth reading. The TC LEGEND @TCLegend: 5-STAR SEMIAHMOO RESORT HOME (#built w… https://t.co/anPQ1wU5vl
- What #building method can save BIG 💪 on home heating and cooling costs? #SIPs Structural Insulated Panels. Stick bu… https://t.co/puMZyHzNlI
- It's #ThrowbackThursday to this Green Lodging News article from 2010. Can you imagine how much $$$ you saved if you… https://t.co/AOroMjWpkq
- We are proud to share that one of our #SIPs building partners TC Legend Homes @tclegendhomes won the 2020 Housing I… https://t.co/igGVb5ZJ9n
- Do you know what Passive House means? Airtight enclosures like #SIPs are crucial to achieving the Passive House ene… https://t.co/4CwlXA60J1
- Great insight from @komonews on how to test air quality in a leaky home. Good news - Structural Insulated Panels pr… https://t.co/adPMG2EuXV