Browse through our document & brochure library to get more information about our SIP systems and products. If you don’t find what you need or have questions, please contact your local Premier Building Systems Representative.
Premier SIPs Educational Brochures
- SIPs Advantage Overview Brochure
- Accessories for SIPS Design & Construction – Sealant, Tape, Tools, etc.
- Premium GPS SIPS Overview – Higher R-Value, GPS (Graphite Polystyrene) Rigid Insulation Cores.
- Premier SIPS In Schools
- Premier SIPS in Commercial Projects
- Multifamily: STC Rated, Insulated, Hourly Wall Assemblies – Sound control simplified
- Comparing the Top 3 Ways to Meet Energy Codes
- Premier’s Structure Shield + Upgrade your SIP Structures for extreme insect and decay resistance
- Premier Insulated Roof Decks & Nailbase – Also available vented
- Premier Insulated Headers & Beams
- EPS Life Cycle Analysis: SIPS Reduce Global Warming
Premier SIPs Installation Documents
- Premier SIPS Installation Guide (English)
- Premier SIPS Installation Guide (Spanish)
- Installation Assemblies & Details
- SIP Tape Installation Instructions
- RESOURCE: Installation Video Animations
- RESOURCE: General Installation Tips & Training
*Most installation resources above apply to both GPS Premier SIPs and standard EPS Premier SIPs.
Premier SIPS Independent Building Code Reports
ICC-ES Evaluation Report-ESR-4524 (Includes LABC, LARC, CBC, CRC Supplements)
ICC-ES Listing Report – ESL-1207 (Seismic categories D, E, and F)
ICC-ES Listing Report – ESL-1208 (Seismic categories D, E, and F)
Regional Code Requirements – Contact your local Premier Sales Rep to assist with the most applicable energy & building code, as well as regional jurisdiction requirements.
Premier SIPS meet or exceed most Building Standards in North America. Explore SIPS compatibility in some of these standards.