SIPs Framed Structures Are Now Less Than Lumber Framing
As lumber costs have escalated, higher end panelized framing options (such as Premier SIPs) are now more cost effective than traditional 2×6 stick framed structures. SIPs also offer proven stronger, straighter and greener benefits over stick framed structures.
As building energy codes change and traditional framing methods will no longer qualify alone, Structural Insulated Panel Systems easily help building owners, designers and builders achieve new energy code requirements. When trying to maintain a budget and uncertainty on rising lumber material costs, now is the time for builders and architects to make the move to SIPs construction. Want to learn more? Dive deeper here.
Its the right thing to do for your budget and for the planet.
Lower Material Costs Are Just One Advantage
LOWER BUILDING SYSTEM COMPONENT COSTS
- Smaller HVAC requirements
- Insulation, sheathing and weather barrier incorporated
FAST INSTALLATION, LESS LABOR
- Faster Installs (55% faster!): Precise, offsite factory manufacturing deliver building envelopes that help builders and designers exceed expectations
- Pre-drilled electrical chases for simplified electrical installations
Explore Project Cost Savings
A proven higher efficiency product, like Premier SIPs, no longer cost more than standard lumber framing. Our Regional Field Representatives are ready to help you get started today. Request a price to compare for your projects and you’ll see why SIPs really are the future of high performance construction.
- SIPs create turn key net-zero energy structures because of their high insulation value, and reduced air infiltration.
- Blower door tests aren’t required by Energy Star for SIPs residential new home construction, because the energy efficiency is well documented.
- SIPs alone can help achieve continuous insulation requirements required in energy codes.
- California’ stringent Title 24 code requirement automatically accepts SIPs envelopes as compliant