A licensed electrical contractor in the state of Washington takes on his first SIP residential project. In the video below [brought to you by the Structural Insulated Panel Association (SIPA)], you will find answers to common on-site electrical questions while building with SIPS.
Several electrical solutions are demonstrated in video on how to run wires from:
- Stick frame wall to a SIP
- SIP to a SIP
- SIP outlet up to a switch
- SIP first floor to SIP second floor
- SIP wall to SIP outside corner
More info on SIPS:
- Premier SIPS’ Technical Bulletin: Wiring Premier SIPS
- All Premier SIPS Technical Bulletins
- What are the advantages of choosing SIPS?
- Structural Insulated Panel Association